Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looky, Looky! Amy is blogging! Gag. Okay, it's not going to be pretty or interesting, but there has been such a public outcry for me to post all my pictures and the minute to minute happenings of my life (Tee hee) that I've given in and I will give it a try. Hold on, this could get ugly!
I'm glad to finally see the cake in a picture!! I love their room, soo cute! Also, that cake is awesome! I can never get fondant to look that flat and smooth, any tips? What do you guys think of your new ward?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You need to come decorate my house! I bet everyone says that. Thanks again for having us over! It was lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteLove the room! So glad to see you blogging. Miss you lots. Keep us updated with new pics!
ReplyDeleteOK, that is sooooo cute! I love the dots on the wall! You even matched the knobs on the dresser! I LOVE it! I wish I could make a cute girly room for Claire. But she's sharing with Tyler so I had to go gender neutral.
ReplyDelete